- 25-Jul-2014 to 05-Aug-2014 (CST)
- Roseville, MN, USA
- Part Time
United Properties is a commercial real estate developer and investor serving clients' office, industrial, retail, healthcare and housing needs in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Colorado. We are currently seeking a Housekeeper to provide basic housekeeping duties for the community common areas at one of our Applewood Pointe facilities, Langton Lake, a cooperatively-owned senior housing complex in Roseville, MN. This is a part-time temporary position with a scheduled work week of 20 hours per week Monday through Friday for approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Perform basic housekeeping duties of the community which includes: vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and cleaning general common areas. Cleans/dusts windows, window-sills, walls, doors, frames, mirrors, drapes. Cleans fixtures in public restrooms and guestrooms.
• General upkeep of common grounds such as emptying trash containers and replenishing supplies to storage rooms
• Maintains an established housekeeping schedule
• Is conscientious in maintaining a safe living and working environment; reports unsafe conditions to supervisor immediately
• Perform a variety of other duties as designated by the Housing Manager
• High school diploma or GED
• Able to follow through on projects with little supervision
• Familiarity with state, federal and OSHA regulations applicable to work environment
• Willing to perform manual tasks and carry out all job related instructions provided
• Able to cooperate and communicate with other employees
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!